- Members can book up to 14 days in advance.
- Residents and Non-Residents can make reservations up to 7 days in advance.
- San Diego County Residents must show proof of residency in San Diego County.
PACE OF PLAY
- The acceptable pace of play is 4:15 for all groups. Ready golf is HIGHLY encouraged and groups should stay within 1 shot of the group in front of them. Slower groups may be asked to let groups play through or asked to skip ahead a hole if needed.
- A credit card is required for all reservations made for Friday through Sunday, and on course holidays.
- Credit card is also required when booking groups larger than four players. Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged.
- No-Shows will be charged $25 per player, and Short Shows will be charged $10 per player.
- Our rental Clubs are TaylorMade or Cobra and are $35 for the whole day including replays.
- Well stocked Golf Shop including clothing and also equipment.
- Hours of Operation: 7am to 7pm (Monday through Sunday).
- Senior age is 60 years and older. Juniors are 18 and under.
- Junior rates are $15 (Mon-Fri after 1pm) and $20 (Sat-Sun & course holidays after 1pm).
- Youth on Course Program is accepted.
9 HOLE GOLF
- Back 9 play available 7 days a week from the hours of 7am to 8:30am.
- Same day replays available.
- Driving range is open to the public and is a lighted range. A combination of mat or grass. Mats will be used exclusively after 2pm every day.
- Driver of golf cart must be 18 years to rent/and drive cart with a valid driver’s license.
- Only 2 people per cart.
- All golf carts are equipped with the Pro Shot GPS System.
- Groups exceeding 12 players must be booked by the golf shop personnel.
- For groups of 16 more more, please contact our Group Sales Manager at 619-482-5757 ext. 230.
- NOT permitted.
- Rainchecks will be issued at Golf Shop discretion only.
- Cash and all major credit cards. Checks are not accepted.
- Golf Attire is required on the golf course and practice facilities.
- Collared shirts required.
- Slacks and shorts are acceptable (knee length).
- Jeans, T shirts and swimsuits are NOT allowed.